Saturday, January 21, 2012

Some Photo Fun

Pin It I am learning more and more about this whole blog thing as I go along. Learning about buttons, headers (even though I'm still working on getting mine centered!), and editing photos through various different *free* online editing software.

So I was going through some of my pics and thought I would share a few cute ones that I took of my son...


Here he is just over a month old... Yeah. He is big.


I LOVE this picture, and I know its a pretty popular idea... I've seen it in several places, like here.


Look at those little rolls and cute smile he's giving me! Yep. Still a big boy... He's wearing 6 and 9 month onesies, and he's only three months (well he'll be 4 months on Monday!)... We see his pediatrician on Monday and then we will be starting some solid foods... I can hardly wait! He already opens his mouth and leans toward anything that gets near his mouth. Tehe.

Hope you enjoyed these!

Pin It

1 comment:

Kirstin Joy @ Burlap and Buttons said...

Your son is adorable! I love the pic with the "G" monogram. Thanks for following along at Burlap and Buttons... I'm following you now too! I hope you have a great week and enjoy that new little guy!