Sunday, March 18, 2012

My First Award!

Pin It I recently got an email from Kristin over at Gratefull Belly, and was so surprised when she informed me that she was passing on the Liebster Award to me. The award is for up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers... And she liked this little blog of mine enough to give me an award for it! My first, woot!





Now, I pick five other blogs that also have less than 200 followers so we can spread the love! I will be looking this week, and will announce the five I've chosen on Saturday. So make sure you come by and check it out! Thanks again Kristin!

Until Next Time....
               Katie




Monday:







Tuesday:





















blah2beautiful






A Diamond in the Stuff











Wednesday:







”lil















 


Thursday:

shabby creek cottage




 
Friday:
 








Tickled Pink at 504 Main








One Artsy Mama




See Vanessa Craft




















http://www.thegrantlife.com/search/label/financial%20friday





Saturday:



























Sunday




The Girl Creative
Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS Katie!
Love your blog, I am now following you:)
xx,
Heather
www.HeatherlyLoves.com

Susan Shull said...

Congratulations, Katie! Looks like you are getting this blogging thing figured out. Love the way you have personalized things! Nice!