Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Join The Ultimate Blog Party!

Pin It HiYa! My name is Katie and this is my little blog, Katie{Did}It. I'm a new mommy with an almost 7 month old baby boy named Grayson, and I recently joined the blogging community. I found a new passion for DIY, crafts, cooking, and of course, all things mommy! So this is where I share it all. The ups, the downs, the paint spills, the wrecked projects, and some where along the way, the completed projects and meals.





Here my little, er, I mean, big guy is. Yup, all 21 lbs of him... He's my little cutie. For the majority of my day I'm running around the house taking care of him and all the house work... And by house work I mean ignoring my chores and cluttering up my dining table with my craft projects... What's a girl to do...?


And some of my favorite projects and recipes....







(The previous name of this blog was Mrs. Crafty Pants... I am still in the process of getting all my pictures re-edited... Its a long process!)


Baby. Crafts. Food. Crafts. Food. Baby. Whatever order they go in, I love to do it all!

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see you back!

Until Next time...
       {Katie}

Linking Up Here:

Monday:
Tuesday:






















blah2beautiful



A Diamond in the Stuff













Wednesday:




































 


Thursday:

shabby creek cottage


 
Friday:
 



Tickled Pink at 504 Main










One Artsy Mama


See Vanessa Craft













http://www.thegrantlife.com/search/label/financial%20friday



Saturday:

































Sunday


The Girl Creative


Pin It

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aloha Katie,

I am so glad to have found you and your awesome crafts at the UBP. I would love it if you joined me at localsugarhawaii.com. The ride is beautiful from atop this wave, and it'd be even sweeter with you on board.

xoxo,
Nicole
localsugarhawaii.com

Alyssa@CleverNest said...

Hi! I'm also from UBP. I like your style! I also have a 7 month old, and nap time is totally the most productive part of my day too! Looking forward to reading more :).

Alyssa
myclevernest.com

Garage Sales R Us said...

HI there! I am dropping by from UBP! I love your style of crafting! So cute and you have given me a lot of great ideas! I will be following! I blog over at http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ where we show people all the amazing deals we get on crafting project, home decor and fashion! Check us out when you get a chance!

Live Laugh Rowe said...

Hi Katie! I'd love for you to party with me on Thursdays over Live Laugh Rowe -- you have some great projects :) Have a fabulous weekend!