Thursday, April 12, 2012

Liebster Awards

Pin It So now that I've been able to recouperate from the last few weeks, I've finally gotten together the five blogs that I am passing the Liebster Award on to. I am so excited to do this. I had such a surprise when I found I got an email from Kristin at Gratefullbelly telling me she wanted to pass this award on to me. What?! I was stoked. And now I get to pass it on to five more people. The Liebster Award is for up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.





Here is how it works:

1. Thank the person who gave it to you, and link back to their blog in your post.

(Thanks, again!!)

2. Display the Liebster Award on your blog.

3. Choose five other blogs with less than 200 followers to pass the award on to.

Here are the five I have chosen:
















There. Five new blogs for you to follow! You're welcome. So go check out each of these sweet and crafty ladies!


Until Next Time......
                  {Katie}
Pin It

1 comment:

Alexis Tanner Lane said...

Thanks for the award Katie! I'm so delighted that you would think of me!