Monday, April 16, 2012

Movin It Monday {10}

Pin It Happy Monday to Ya! Oh wait. I mean, bah-humbug Monday. Meh.

My weekend was nice. Not much happened. I think that's the first weekend in a couple of months that I didn't have any plans or stuff going on. I mean, there is always stuff to do around the house. But that doesn't involve me packing up and hauling around my almost 7 month old. And believe me, its hauling. This little nugget is a chunk! Love that baby of mine though.

*Anyways*




So what amazing workout do I have for you today? Well... I don't. But I do have something to tell you about. My husband and I ordered P90x over the weekend. It should get here around Tuesday, and I could not be more giddy about it. It's been so long since I've really thrown myself into an intense workout, and believe me, this is intense.


Have you ever been up late at night and the programming flips over to infomercials? Yup. We called that line. I made the hubster do it though. I couldn't bring myself to call an infomercial line. The hubster is super stoked, because he is ready to get 'mega ripped'. Tehe. He's a cutie. And me? Well I'm ready to drops those lbs. And I'm a pretty muscular person so it will be interesting to see how this shapes and tones my body. I plan on updating you every week about my progress and how I feel about it.

Be ready for some mega bitching in the beginning. But, if we can really stick with it, the first round will be over by the end of July. And I'm estimating that it will take me two rounds to reach my goal. That's 50 pounds to lose during each round. Yep. That's pretty steep. And I'm probably overshooting. But that's OK. I have my mind set, and I will do this as many times as it takes to finally get this behind me.



I'm ready for cute clothes and confidence again! So, have you ever tried this program, or something like it? What'd you think? Did you have success?

Lets support each other, and as always, if you have questions, I may have an answer. Email me or leave a comment and I will do my best to answer!

Lets have a kick ass week!

Until Next Time,
{Katie} Pin It

1 comment:

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

Never tried P90.. a little scared actually. I work out 3+ days a week with a friend. I love it.. and it helps to have a partner! Good luck Katie! Cant wait to see how ya do :)