Saturday, August 25, 2012

Calling All Bloggers!

Pin It Hello Ladies?! Are you enjoying your Saturday Morning?! It's kind of a rainy day here... Love that!

Anyways... I have something really fun for you! I am going to be doing a series in September that will run from the 16th-30th, to help you get ready for Halloween... A Halloween Series! Every day a different blogger will be sharing a recipe, craft, decoration or costume. How awesome is that?!


Here is where you come in. I have two spots left, and before I sent out more emails, I wanted to give some of you the opportunity to be in the series! So if you are interested, email me and I will get you all set up! You can find my contact information in the sidebar.

Look forward to hearing from you!


Photobucket














Pin It

No comments: