Sunday, November 4, 2012

Easy Taco Cups

Pin It Dinner really doesn't get much easier than this. And ever since I made it, my hubster has requested this every week. I love when I can find a hearty recipe that is easy and filling. Look at these bad boys:

 
 
Don't these look like they were difficult to make? Well, they weren't! And it's really the best of both worlds when something looks like you slaved over it when really, it took like, no effort. Yeaaaah. I adapted this recipe from here.
 
What You'll Need:
6 tortillas
1 lb ground beef
1/2 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
1/2 cup salsa
 
First you'll want to grease up a muffin tin. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. While the oven is preheating, cook the ground beef and taco seasoning in a pan, and then drain the grease. In a bowl, mix the salsa and shredded cheese with the beef mixture. Stir until well blended. Now, I have to be honest. I didn't really measure this out when I was making it. I just added cheese and salsa until it looked good. So if your mixture looks a little dry, add a little more salsa.
 
 
 
Now you're going to cut up your tortillas for the muffin tin. I was able to get two squares out of one tortilla. Just push the square into the muffin cup, then fill the cup with the beef mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. However, you'll need to keep an eye on these to make sure that the tortilla cups don't burn. Every oven is different, and since the beef has already been cooked, you can adjust the time as necessary.
 
 
 
And that's it! When they're done, you can add any garnish you like. We added cheese and sour cream to ours. Mmmmm. Hope you enjoy these!
 


Photobucket


Linking Up Here:


Monday:
 
Skip To My Lou
UndertheTableandDreaming






Tuesday:




 
Sugar Bee Crafts
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia






Today's Creative Blog
blah2beautiful





Wednesday:





 

Organize and Decorate Everything






 





Thursday:
52 Mantels

shabby creek cottage


A Crafty Soiree Photobucket
 
Friday:
 






Tickled Pink at 504 Main


One Artsy Mama

Photobucket The Shabby Nest

Liz Marie Blog

five days five ways | feature friday free for all




 

http://www.thegrantlife.com/search/label/financial%20friday

Fox Hollow Cottage
Saturday:






Positively Splendid




Sunday
UndertheTableandDreaming
I Heart Nap Time

 
The Girl Creative

Monthly:
TDC Before and After
Pin It

1 comment:

TILTE said...

These look tasty and much easier than making actual hard shells at home. Pinned it- thanks!

Btw - found you through Lil' Luna's link up.