Friday, November 16, 2012

Stuffed Pancake Bites

Pin It Is breakfast a big deal in your house? I know my hubster wishes I would make a bigger deal about breakfast in our house... But I just don't except occasionally. It's not that I don't like breakfast. I do. But I would usually prefer to just eat a light breakfast and then wait for lunch. But these little guys have saved the day. Easy and quick. About the only way I can do breakfast.

 
Original recipe found here
 

What You'll Need:
2 Shake and Pour Bisquick
1/2 lb. sausage

I saw this idea here, but didn't see the recipe. I made this as quick and easy as possible. I used the Bisquick pancake mix that you just add water to and shake it up. Then I browned the sausage in a pan. Once it was done, I added a little sausage to each muffin cup, and then poured some pancake mix into each cup. Just enough to cover the sausage. I baked them at 350 for about 5 minutes or so. It just depends on your oven, but it wont take long for them to cook. Once they are golden brown around the edges, and have a golden center, they're done.

Done! You can eat these plain or have a little syrup on the side for dipping. Enjoy!

Photobucket


Linking Up Here:


Monday:
 
Skip To My Lou
UndertheTableandDreaming






Tuesday:




 
Sugar Bee Crafts
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia






Today's Creative Blog
blah2beautiful





Wednesday:





 

Organize and Decorate Everything






 





Thursday:
52 Mantels

shabby creek cottage


A Crafty Soiree Photobucket
 
Friday:
 






Tickled Pink at 504 Main


One Artsy Mama

Photobucket The Shabby Nest

Liz Marie Blog

five days five ways | feature friday free for all




 

http://www.thegrantlife.com/search/label/financial%20friday

Fox Hollow Cottage
Saturday:






Positively Splendid




Sunday
UndertheTableandDreaming
I Heart Nap Time

 
The Girl Creative

Monthly:
TDC Before and After
Pin It

1 comment:

Craftcherry said...

We do big weekend breakfasts. This idea is fantastic. I just read the instructions to my husband and he's coming up with all kinds of things to try adding (bacon, fruit, chocolate) :o) We'll be trying this soon!