Monday, December 3, 2012

Baby Its Cold Outside {Free} Printable

Pin It
 
It's Printable Friday! YAY! Once a week, on Friday's, I contribute a downloadable printable post over at Project Inspire (also known as the Girl. Creative). So, here is the first of many Christmas/Winter printables that I will be doing. I love this sweet little saying from the song, and I have seen it turned into many different printalbes all over blogland. I hope you like my little version of it! (Yes, I know it's Mondy and am just now publishing this. Woopsie!)
 
 
 
Go to The Girl Creative to download
 
This printable is sized to fit in an 8x10 frame.
 
Do you have a Christmas or Holiday saying that you would like to see turned into a printable?
 
And Don't forget, if you have an idea or suggestion for a printable, you can send me an email at katiedidit77 @ yahoo dot com, or leave it in the comments. You never know if your idea will be turned into a printable! Hope you all have a great weekend! And don't forget to stop over and say hi at Katie{Did}It!

Linking Up Here:

Monday:
 
Skip To My Lou
UndertheTableandDreaming






Tuesday:




 
Sugar Bee Crafts
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia






Today's Creative Blog
blah2beautiful





Wednesday:

The 36th AVENUE
 



 

Organize and Decorate Everything






 





Thursday:
52 Mantels

shabby creek cottage


A Crafty Soiree Photobucket
 
Friday:
 






Tickled Pink at 504 Main


One Artsy Mama

Photobucket The Shabby Nest

Liz Marie Blog

five days five ways | feature friday free for all




 

http://www.thegrantlife.com/search/label/financial%20friday

Fox Hollow Cottage
Saturday:






Positively Splendid




Sunday
UndertheTableandDreaming
I Heart Nap Time

 
The Girl Creative

Monthly:
TDC Before and After
Pin It

No comments: